Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #63

Hi, everyone!



So excited to say that I am a new Design Team Member for Cardz 4 Galz!
Projects for this challenge blog are all for the Galz. You can create anything paper crafting related: card, tag, scrapbook page, altered art, etc as long as the theme for the challenge is prominent in your project.

Challenge #63 Anything but Square
My Design Team Project


Stamp set: Garden Girl
Stampin' Blends:
Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie
Light & Dark Old Olive
Light & Dark Night of Navy
Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
Light & Dark Crumb Cake
Ivory
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Picture Perfect Party, Tutti-fruiti
Ribbon: Gingham Night of Navy






Thanks for visiting with me today.
Be sure to swing by Cardz 4 Galz to see what my Design Team Sisters created,
and to link up your own project in our challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janis! I thought I'd pop over and say how much I look forward to working with you on this challenge blog. It's always nice not to be the only "new kid on the block!" Your banner is such an adorable project!! I love the new Stampin' Up catalog so I can't wait to see what you do with them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats Janis! I honestly don't know how you do it all! :) Your banner is so CUTE! I Bet Bonnie just loved it - Is it in her room? Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute banner design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis! I am on the C4G DT with you, and love your blog! And, I have a question for you ... how do you create the little thumbnails to showcase your supplies for each project? I would love to know and replicate this, if I could :) Love having you on the team! - Chris

    ReplyDelete