Thursday, July 28, 2016

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #49

The new Challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie is this cookie photo....



Our sponsor for this challenge... 


My Design Team Project


For my project, I was inspired by the blue and yellow and those cute bowtie cookies. So I was sure to include a little bow on the deer.

DCWV The Blue Citrus Stack
CTMH cardstock
My Favorite Things, stitched circle dies
Miss Kate Cuttables Girl Deer cut file
Foam Tape to adhere deer



Link up your projects inspired by the cookie photo at

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!


Submitted

Creative Knockouts - anything goes



Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. So stinken sweet! The papers are beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty Janis! LOVE the designer paper and what a SWEET Doe... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Janis!! Loving that sweet deer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete