Friday, August 21, 2015

Special Announcement & Besties Card & Gift

Hi, everyone, and welcome to Friday.  I'm so excited because Tom (my husband) has been in Canada for two weeks, and he's coming home today! Please pray for safe travels and no unexpected flight delays for him. I can't wait to have him home. He's been gone too long. (Okay, so it's only been 2 weeks, but overnight is too long for me.)

I've been posting some Stampin' Up projects and links on my blog this week, but I haven't really made an official announcement..... so.....
I'm thrilled, excited, and elated to announce that I have rejoined the Stampin' Up family. I love their products and decided this is crazy paying full retail. I should just sign up and use my own discount again.

I've also subscribed to Stampin' Up's monthly project kit called PAPER PUMPKIN. It's a great way to try their products, collect their ink colors, and make some projects that are all pre-measured, pre-cut, pre-scored and ready for your assembly. It's fun!  They have really put a lot of attention to detail in these kits, and they have grown into something pretty spectacular since they first came out a few years ago. They were great then, but they are remarkable now. You can get your first 2 months half off by joining before September 10th! Use code HALFOFF at this link!

Here is a project I made for PDE Linky Party's BESTIES CARD which is the theme this week. I used the August Paper Pumpkin kit. (This kit makes 6 cards - 2 different styles, and 3 boxes.)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Isn't this gorgeous? I love that big pink flower. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend. See you tomorrow.

 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Janis just wanted to let you know that I received my Happy Mail (Prize) yesterday. Thanks for all of the cards. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects~I just got my Paper Pumpkin box last week and hope to put all mine together this wknd:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects my friend. I cant wait to get my kit next month. Enjoy your weekend with Tom. I know you are excited he is coming home.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I really love how your flowers look!! I'm gonna do the one I've made like you told me and see if mine look that good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flowers. You did a great job!! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!!

    ReplyDelete