Sunday, August 30, 2015

Custom Stamping on Project Life Cards


Oh how I've missed Project Life Scrapbooking these past couple of months!
Now that I'm catching up, I wish I had more photos so I could keep going with more pages.

Today's post is about custom stamping on Project Life Cards.
Project Life is all about easy, simple, and getting it done.
But for us who were born into the traditional scrapbooking life,
sometimes, just sometimes, it's nice to do a little more.

This morning, while my husband sat in a wing-backed chair relaxing in my craft room,
I did a little custom stamping on one of my Stampin' Up Project Life cards from the Happy Times collection. I was am so tickled with how this card turned out!

I used some scrap paper and old (non-SU) washi tape, to mask off areas I didn't want any stamping. Then I pulled out my favorite stamp set EVER, and started doin' my thing.
I loved how it looked right away, and when I pulled away the masking,
I was thrilled with the affect.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

2 comments:

  1. If you need some pictures to make more PL scrapbooks... I can send you mind! LOL I've got tons, & tons I haven't done anything with yet!! tehehehhee --- LOVE the masking - Looks Beautiful

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete