Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.

Hi! Good news today! Nope, haven't reached that 30 pounds forever gone yet - it's being so elusive, but I did have a good weigh in on Monday. Lost -1.4 (everything I gained the week before plus a little more). Total loss since last week of January this year is..... wait for it...... 29 pounds! Woo-Hoo!

I can tell you that so far this week, the scale is going up and down. What is going on? I have no idea, but it's getting harder to lose a little weight.


No worries though, my wonderful, fabulous, love-him-to-death husband brought my treadmill out of the exercise room and parked it behind the couch in the downstairs den. The TV is directly in front of it. Now I can walk and get distracted by whatever is on TV.  I likey! My hubby is so good to me!

Short post today. Keep drinking your water every day - so easy to get dehydrated in this triple digit heat! Oh my gosh. It's HOT outside! Move a little or a lot, just MOVE. And remember, if you BITE IT, WRITE IT! Keep a log of your points so you don't get any nasty surprises on weigh-in day.

Keep on keepin' on. See you next Wednesday. I'm hoping all of us have a fantastic WOWZER weigh-in day next week. But even if we don't, you know I still love ya no matter what.

Don't give up!
:) Janis

If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.

Look at this..... think only losing 5 lbs of fat is nothing? I'd say it's a BIG deal!!


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to lose 5 pounds (actually 10 is my goal). I feel like I carry that much extra weight and look like that in the mid area too. I wish I had a walking buddy here...everyone gets too busy and backs out or makes excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your loss, Janis! My scale is on a constant roller coaster with ups and downs daily. I always say I'm not going to weigh each day but I do it anyway. I really need to stick to once a week to keep myself from being so frustrated. I have been doing a Gallon a Day water challenge for myself. It has been hot as HECK here too so it's easier to drink the water. I actually thought that a gallon a day would be hard, but i haven't had any problems. I started tracking my daily steps too. My goal is 10,000 a day total.
    I have a 40 lb weight loss goal. I hate seeing that number, but it's real. UGH....You've been a big inspiration, thanks for sharing your journey. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete