Friday, November 28, 2014

SOUS: Into the Woods

A new Die Cut challenge starts today over at Stuck On U Sketches! I hope you'll join us. Create any type of project you would like using our theme:

INTO THE WOODS
(animals, trees, plants, camping, tents, etc.)

You can link up your project HERE





Silhouette ID# 34563 & 35464 - part 1 and 2 of this gorgeous 3D Shadow Box file

Silhouette ID# 66363 - set of 2 stitched frames
I used the Sketch Pen for the stitching and cut out the other parts of the frame.

Craftin Desert Divas - Say It Big stamp set

Here's a close-up of the sentiment:


You can buy this stamp set HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. So lovely, the bird is stunning and I love the dimension. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love your frame Janis! My favorite, birch trees and a cardinal. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Janis! I love the little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful project , it fits the theme perfectly !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete