Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What a Wonderful World

Hi, Crafters! 
Thought it would be to throw in a shaped card for today.

The cut file I used is from the 
Silhouette Online Store ID# 59698
This is a Lori Whitlock shaped card file.

Here's my camper card!

 


  • Camper pattern paper from Ki (Walmart)
  • Banner & window curtain papers are from scraps
  • Edges of everything inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain



  • Miss Kate Cuttables "corner tree"
  • Edges inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
  • Sentiment from K. Andrews (no longer in business)

The inside mat was actually created by me 
in the Silhouette software. 
It's not part of the 
Lori Whitlock Camper cut file.

What a fun and easy card to create.

Thanks for stopping by today
to see what I'm up to.
:) Janis

Submitted:
613 Avenue - anything goes
Make My Monday - nature
Just Because Linky Party - anything goes


5 comments:

  1. I love this camper shaped card Janis!! It's so cute and I so wish I had one. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaped card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and colourful with a great shape and lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete