Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sky's the Limit!

Hi! I'm excited to show you my card today because I used 3 different Miss Kate Cuttables files and also created a treeline border. How cool is that?


Here are the files I used from Miss Kate Cuttables:

MKC Airplane
 
MKC Tree With Swing
 
Nested Scallop Circle
Here's my card using these files:




I LOVE the cartoon look of this airplane! 

In my Silhouette software, I took 3 tree tops from the Tree with Swing file and overlapped them, then selected them all and clicked on WELD. This made it all one piece. I cut it out a little wider than my card so I could just trim it to fit. Voila! Easy Peasy!

Pattern Papers: BoBunny Double Dots & Echo Park Rough & Tumble (Royal Castle Shoppe)
Foam Squares for dimension of plane & button added with twine (Royal Castle Shoppe)
K. Andrews stamps for sentiment (out of business)
Some ink shading here and there with various colors

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Submitted:
Crafting By Designs (colors of spring)
Sisterhood of Crafters (for the boys)
Make it Monday (anything goes)
Just Because Linky Party (anything goes)

4 comments:

  1. Awe ... what a cute scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and scene diecuts Janis. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love how you matched up your patterned paper too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the welding... you scene is fabulous! Love the cuts-awesome card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete