Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hey Chickie!

Comment Counter Code FREE... HERE


PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CH# 33 "Flamingo or Pink projects"... HERE
CARDZ TV STAMPS CH#13 "Color Me Happy"... HERE


Who's feeling PINK today? Hmmm? Well, I am! Pink and Yellow. Think I'll make a pink and yellow card....
Project # 367 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Background paper cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Twine from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS Fence (this was a piece I had left over after trimming the fence to fit another project.)
  • PUNCH Grass (Hobby Lobby)
  • COUNTY FAIR Chickie p. 49 cut @ 3 1/2"
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Farmyard Funnies" for sentiment stamp
CARDZ TV STAMPS
"Farmyard Funnies"
Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw, this is adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable. I love it. I think simple cards are just the best. It's fun to go OTT every once in a while. But I like it this way better. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete