Friday, October 28, 2011

Friends Of A Feather BLOG Together!

Friday! Woo-Hoo!
I am loving this Nate's ABCs Cricut cartridge! Every page I turn in the manual, I think, "I want to make a card with that." LOL  Expect to see lots more projects using this cartridge for a while. :)
Project #291 of this year
Cardbase is Purple cardstock from Recollections.
Background paper and tree paper are both from Echo Park.
All solid papers from ColorBox (Walmart).
Green rhinestones from Studio 18.
Hemp from stash.
Quail is popped up with foam squares. I tried to take a picture from the side so you could see the dimension a little better, but I'm not sure that idea panned out.


NATE'S ABCs used for Quail cut p. 31 cut @ 3". Keypad overlay Row 2, Column 1.


Mat for Quail from LACY LABELS "Berries" cut @ 3" with Shadow feature. 


Mat for sentiment from LACY LABELS "To From" cut @ 1 3/4" with Shadow feature.


Sentiment stamp is actually 2 stamps from K Andrew Designs "Crafty Friends". I am so loving this stamp set! You can insert different words into this phrase. I inserted "BLOG" on this one. Here is a picture of all the stamps in this AWESOME set!


Gotta run! I have more cards to make with Nate's ABCs cart. LOL
Smiles! :) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love that bg paper! And that quail is just great! Love it love it love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love it. I don't have this cartridge yet. May need to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and love the Quail!! TFS!!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love the paper and the sentiment! Great job. TFS.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete