Sunday, September 19, 2010

FRIGHTFUL NIGHT HALLOWEEN CARD


Oooooo    Scary!!

Here is another "tent" fold card.  It's still an A2 size, but the fold is at the top instead of the side.
Like this:

Textured orange background paper cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" from stash.
Jack-o-Latern face background paper cut @ 5 1/8" x 4" from $1 Halloween pack from Target.

RIP from Paper Doll Dress Up page 52 cut @ 3" Real Dial Size.
Trees from PDDU page 52 cut @ 2" and 3 1/2" RDS.
Ghosts from page 49 cut @ 1 1/2" and 3" RDS.

Boo!    :) Janis

9 comments:

  1. Look at the adorable faces on these ghosts! So cute! New follower here. Love your blog! Very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween cards!! The fall/winter holidays are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card... don't you just love this ghost. I think he is my fav...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this....I see my new project already. WOW!!!! Thanks for shareing how to do this particular type mini book. So easy yet so WOW!!!. I see a wonderful fall table setting with one of my new paper packs. But for now, I have a few family members who will be receiving this mini book very soon. Love it.
    Sandra VanWoerden
    OhMyScraps@myctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Paper Dolls is one of my favorite carts to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Halloween cards, they really turned out cute!
    TFS,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!!! I'll have to take a closer look at my PDDU! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very very cute!!! Love all the cuts. That bg paper that you got at Target is just great!! Now I need to go to Target!! LOL Great sneak peek! Couldn't make out a thing! :)

    ReplyDelete