Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paper Doll Dress Up: PRINCESS

I was catching up on Mary's videos, and just loved the Princess card she did.  Of course I had to give it a try too.  You can see her video by clicking here (Cardz TV).
 Card base from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background pink paper from stash
Background blue paper from Recollections - Pastels
Cricut cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up
I used Mary's measurements which are:
Castle on page 47 cut in gray @ 2 1/4" and
highlighted with gray and pink chalks from Stampin Up
Grass on page 78 cut in green @ 1" and
highlighted with green chalk from Stampin Up
Princess on page 47 cut @ 3"
Crown covered with Opal glitter glue
Clouds made by dabbing a Cat's Eye White Stamp pad randomly
Dress and shoes highlighted with pink and purple chalks from Stampin Up
NOTE:  I actually couldn't figure out how to get her shoes over her feet without any of the foot showing at odd places, so this poor princess had her feet snipped off and I attached the shoes 
with Zig 2-Way glue pen to the underside of her dress.

And what's going on in your world today?
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Turned out great Janis! Is this for Princess Bonnie? I love the picture of her in the plaid cap and sunglasses on the sidebar. She is so beautiful! Thank so much for the shout out...I'm honored that you made one of my cards! You asked about the paper pack...it's DCWV Shower of Flowers Spring Pack. There are 4 versions, this is the pack of 12x12 with 48 sheets of glittered, patterned cardstock designs. You'll LOVE it!
    I'm still working on that surprise I said I was going to send you 2 months ago...could I get any slower, lol! Have a good week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors on her, fit for a princess!
    I'm going to keep that cloud idea in mind!
    Carol N<><
    I see you changed your background again! cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Loving her sparkly crown!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete