Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Arrival: TUB TIME

How many of you ladies read in the bathtub?  Surely I'm not the only one.
Card Base: bright green from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Brown background paper: Recollections Fashion Colors
Patterned background paper: K & Company - Berry Sweet
"HI!" stamp: from Joann's; ink from Michael's
Cricut Cartridge: New Arrival
Tub & Water drips: page 95 cut @ 4"
Tub papers from Recollections South Beach & Baby Girl
Water Drops have Glitter Glue OPAL on them
Everything adhered with either Scotch Clear Photo Splits or ZIG 2-Way Glue Pen





Have a fun day!! Janis

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
    I was exploring yours just now & your cards are ADORABLE!!! I love it when I can visit new blogs & get more inspired to do what I love!
    Just so you'll know, if you have the Cricut Design Studio, that does the exact same thing as the gypsy! You can probably get the design studio for approx. $40.00 now!
    I just thought I'd share that w/you! Have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little bath tub card! Your cards just keep getting cuter and cuter Janis! You're one creative lady!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors on this! I'm too clumsy to read in the bath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read everywhere! :) A wonderful card! Love that sentiment set, looks like Heidi Grace, I'll have to look for it. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete