Sunday, December 27, 2009

Currently Reading




UPDATE:  I couldn't do it.  I can't finish this book.  Maybe it's because I've read so many books in my life, I know what a good book is, and this is not one of them.  It's awful.  I had one Room and the Penthouse chapter left, and I just could not force myself to read another page.  

This is one of the books I got from the library yesterday.  I had seen another one of my bloggy friends was reading it and thought I'd check it out.

WARNING:  This book is not for all audiences.

Instead of chapters, the book is divided into rooms at the Finbar's Hotel.  Each room's story is independent of the rest of the book.

When reading the first room's story, I was shocked and wondered if I would continue to read the rest of the book. Yes, I'm almost done with it now, and would already be done, but alas, I slipped into a nap this afternoon while reading.

Tomorrow I'll post the theme for Page Two in the Mini Book Series.  I hope you guys participate and leave  a link in the comment section showing your page for tomorrow's theme.

Until then, Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment