Friday, October 9, 2009

Mama Update


My sister texted this pic to me today of Mama and Daddy.  Today is Mama's first time learning to get in and out of a car with her new hip and leg.  Daddy took her to our church to see what was going on with the Bake Sale and Annual BBQ preparation.  Tomorrow is going to be a BUSY day there!  I wish I could get some of that BBQ! 

Yesterday I made a short video showing how to make a simple crochet pattern baby blanket.  Then I uploaded it to my computer and it said file format not recognized.  WHAT?  It's the same way I uploaded videos before we moved.  Although I am using a different computer now.  I wonder if that's the problem.  Urgh!  I'm going to have to figure this out.

And yes, Kisatrle, I was laying in bed this morning thinking, "I've got to get my Cricut out even if I use it on the floor."  :)  So seeing your comment on my post just made me laugh.  I love all you girls!

Hugs,
Janis

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so HAPPY to see your Mama up and walking. Thanks for sharing the good news Janis!
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! So glad to see your Mama & Daddy with smiles on their faces! God bless 'em!
    I'm loving the photos you've been posting Janis and the yummy recipes too! Give Miss Bonnie a hug for me...I miss you guys :-(
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Can you believe how well she is doing?! We are all so proud and so thankful. And Sue, I'll pass along your message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picture, I'm sure you'll treasure it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay mama! glad to see her smiling! lots of wishes here for continued health and healing!!!!

    ReplyDelete