Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Help From Spacial Thinkers & Math Smart

Hey, guys!  I can follow directions pretty well, but give me a piece of paper and tell me to make a 3-D oject with no directions / instructions and you can forget it! 

So I need some help from all of you spacial thinkers and math smart people.

I need to make a pocket for a scrapbook page.  The pocket finished size needs to be 7.5" x 9". 

Can someone please tell me how to cut, score and fold?

I know, I'm helpless.

Thanks!

Janis

2 comments:

  1. I have no clue Janis maybe Mary can help or go to the message boards circuit.com or that other one scrap something..lol I'll look for it.

    Oh, it's http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, can you cut the pocket at 7.5 x 9 and mount it on the sb page on strips of foam tape around the inside edges to give it extra room inside? I'm not sure I know how else to do it or maybe I'm not clear on what you're trying to do? Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete