Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Scrapbook Page


Here is a very simple scrapbook page I did this afternoon. It has a clear page protector on it and is making the page look all shiny and weird in the photo.

This picture was taken after our 2 mile hike to Bridal Veil Falls when camping the last time. (And yes, the 2 miles back was harder.)

I liked using the starry night background page because it reminded me of how we would stay up at night and watch the lightning bugs, bats, laugh, make s'mores, etc.

The paper is from DCWV The Stack 6.

The adorable embossed green piece and saying "hello" is from Lisa who was kind enough to do a swap with me. I sent her some Cricut cuts and she sent me some embossed pages. Love my package I got from her! Be sure and click her name to check our her creative blog!

Lots more pages to do. I'm the kind of scrapbooker that lays everything out, moves things around, tilts things, and about an hour later decide whether I like it or not. My kids laugh at me. I find scrapbooking very relaxing and I don't rush. So doing one page a day or maybe two is about my speed. LOL

Have a great weekend!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is super cute! So glad you enjoyed the items I sent!!! We definitely have to do this again!! It has been SOOOOO HOT here (finally!!!) so I havn't been in the scrapping mood...but I have some fun ideas brewing for those adorable cuts you sent me! Can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Janis! You two look like you're having the best time, and what a great place to go camping!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete