Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whimsy Challenge

I usually steer clear of challenges just because I don't have all the goodies I see so many crafters using. But I stumbled upon this Whimsy Challenge and thought, what the heck!

Here is my contribution to the challenge.


Basically they are asking for you to use
"2 different patterned papers (or create your own papers with different techniques), 1 ribbon, and 3 embellishments such as brads, buttons, or flowers."
Hop on over there and see what the Designer's came up with. So adorable! Today I'm adding cute animal stamps to my growing wish list. :)

Don't forget to scroll down and check out the other 2 post I added today. One post is some samples of my scrapbook pages, and the other is our family's June 2009 newsletter layout.

Thanks for all your comments! If you are participating in the Whimsy Challenge (or any other challenges out there), please comment with a link to your creation!



8 comments:

  1. Janis this card is too cute and you did a great job. Hope you win!
    Ttyl,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary. My cards are so, so, so simple compared to all the elaborate art, embellishments, and talent out there. Oh well. I still love creating "art". Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where did my comment go, it was here earlier...wierd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy, I have no idea! I never saw it or got an email notification about it. Weird. Missed you. Where've you been?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis! Love your card and love that you joined in our challenge! Great papers and love that image, fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsy challenges! :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    great Image and your Card is wonderful!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you decided to take the leap and come play with us over at Whimsy! Love your card - the layout and colors are great and I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice, THis is such a lovely card, i love the colours you have used and the image is great. Thankyou for my lovely award, Please nip over to my blog as there is a little something for you there ;)
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete