Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bookmark


Here's the bookmark I made today! I love these bright, springy colors!

I used a flash card from a children's card pack I got at the Dollar Store.

I covered the card (4 5/8" x 3 1/8") with scrap paper.

I used a round paper punch for the butterfly, then glued it to a green scrap paper and just cut around it leaving a little for a shadow effect.

The bottom rectangles were scrap paper also, and I used a corner rounder on both pieces then glued them together.

The "J" I used was from K & Company Chipboard Alphabet.


All the ribbon I used were in my scrap ribbon drawer. I used the Crop-a-dial to punch the hole in the top for the ribbon (cuts like butter!)

This bookmark was very simple to do, and I was happy to use up some of my scrap paper!

Let's see what you create! Send me a link to your bookmark creation!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and a very creative use of the flashcards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned our really cute and a great use of the flashcards. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete