Monday, May 1, 2017

Craftaholics R Us May Challenge - Spring Colors

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.
This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!



Craftaholics R Us May Challenge
Spring Colors or Flowers



Anna Griffin Floral Impressions Card Kit


Be sure to link up your creation at Craftaholics R Us .

*New challenge posted the 1st of each Month
*Any type of projects welcome, as long as it follows our theme
*Link directly to your project post
*No backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge



Shared:

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at MMM. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card..
    Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

    Anila
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Creative Lady Birds!

    ReplyDelete