Monday, September 19, 2016

Use Your Stuff Ch# 234 Butterflies with Team B

Use Your Stuff

Ch# 234 Butterflies

My Design Team Project


Butterfly Box die cut from the Silhouette store
Lime Green Tulle (Amazon)
Paper House, Wedding Day 6x6 paper pad
Jaded Blossom, Happy Fall stamp set
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink around some edges
Close To My Heart cardstock for butterfly



Be sure to come play with us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Submitted:
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
The Paper Girls - nature


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Your box is awesome Janis!!! Loving the pattern paper and the butterfly is fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project and the butterfly is gorgeous add...thank you for you for joining us at Craft your Passion challenge this week... hugs Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete