Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Introducing The Merry Christmas Challenge... All Year Long

I am so excited! Amy & I have opened up a brand new challenge blog that starts Monday, October 3, 2016! 

Introducing



This is so much fun!
The Merry Christmas Challenge will be a weekly challenge every Monday. You can link up Christmas Cards and Christmas Tags that follow each week's challenge theme all year long! This is a fabulous way to have all of your cards and tags ready by the time Christmas is here instead of rushing at the last minute to create beautiful handmade projects.

Please go visit our new blog now, check out the rules, become a FOLLOWER, and bookmark our blog! You may even want to sign up to follow by email. Signing up will send you an email each Monday with our current challenge post and top picks from our last challenge. 

We hope to see you participate next Monday!


Merry Christmas!
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment