Wednesday, August 31, 2016

September Guest Designer - Colour It, Create It, Show It Off

Hi, everyone! Today starts a brand new challenge over at Colour It, Create It, Show It Off! Be sure to hop over and link up your awesome digi projects. And remember, you can link up even if you use the pre-colored digis like I do. :)

My Guest Design Team Project



DCWV Solstice Stack
Simon Says Stamp Uplifting Thoughts stamp set
Sequins from past Simon Says Stamp Card Kit



Important Links



Submitted






Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I had no idea there was such a thing as pre-colored digi's, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE this card Janis! It's soooo PRETTY!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the papers you used and the layout is very fun! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card with a lovely image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete