Monday, November 23, 2015

Grateful Boy

Hi, everyone! I'm back again today with another card using a Bugaboo image. This one was colored with Prisma Pencils and the background with chalks.

Did you know when you look at images in the Bugaboo store, they sometimes have sample projects on that page to show you the image in action?  I love visiting the store and seeing cards I've posted in the past. They have another one of my cards (linked to the blog post here on my blog) using this image. I think that is so cool! Thank you, Bugaboo!



Submitted:
Sketch - Catch The Bug - Stella Says Sketch Challenge
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! He's adorable!! You colored him beautifully!! I love the papers, too!! What a fabulous card, Janis!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Super CUTE Janis! LOVE the way you colored him... :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and image!! Love the chevron bg!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card, Janis! I love the chevron background and that lil' guy is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with my lots of layers challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright, cheery card! The coloring is wonderful and the paper choices are perfectly awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete