Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas Guest Designer!

Hi, everyone! I'm excited today because I'm the Guest Designer over at Die Cuttin Divas!

The theme for this challenge is "Great Outdoors." What a great theme. Be sure to hop over and see what the Design Team created and link up your own great outdoors project!


Makes me want to grill some hamburgers. Think I'll plan that for supper tomorrow. Yum! 

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me today! Don't forget to head over to Die Cuttin Divas and link up. See you next time!


:) Janis
Shop AVON with me 24/7

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot!!! Your Card is simply ADORABLE!! LOVE the design too! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Love the cow! Congrats on being a guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come to your BBQ? Love the little cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot! Love your grilling bear!!!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8t job on your GD spot, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's so cute! That cow is just adorable. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT spot. I love the lay out of your card. The papers are perfect for the great outdoors.What do you think the cow is grilling? hopefully a s'more and not a steak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your guest designer spot!! I am so loving this adorable card!!!! That cow is just way to cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. all the fun patterns and this adorable cow make my smile grow. Thanks for being our guest diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I love the chef's hat and the flame coming from the grill! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on being the guest diva!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love the chef's hat and the flame coming from the grill! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on being the guest diva!

    ReplyDelete