Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A2 Card Organization: Valentine Cards (Series 1 of 5)

Happy Hump Day!

Today begins my first post in a series of A2 Card Organization. Today, and for the next 4 Wednesdays, I will be showing you Themed Boxes to organize and store your A2 size cards. This idea was inspired by my friend, Tanya, of Nonna's Craft Corner. See her post HERE.

I'm using Lori Whitlock's cut file purchased from the Silhouette Online Store Design ID #43509. It comes with the box shape cuts, the paper cuts to decorate the box and tab dividers. (Tab dividers not used today.)

Today's organizer box is for Valentine / Love Cards.

  


Box base using Red textured cardstock
Pattern paper from "Love Note" Fancy Pants Designs 6x6 pad
Polka Dot paper from BoBunny 6x6 pad
My Creative Time "Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies"
My Creative Time "Mini Stitched Envelope Die"
Button, Ribbon and twine from stash
Some edges inked with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink

Thanks for stopping by today!  :) Janis

Submitted:
Make It Monday (anything goes)
Silhouette Chs (anything goes)

12 comments:

  1. So LOVE this! Saw you at MIM! Thanks for sharing!
    xx Katherine
    cropnkathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Janis! I am anxious to see what other boxes you will have in this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this beautiful card box!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Thanks for featuring my card on Facebook.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this I think I have this cut file also- I love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card organizer box turned out beautifully! I love the Valentine's Day version and look forward to seeing all of your designs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea .... I'm going to get started right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your organizing box is super ! I love how you have decorated it.That little envelope in the corner of the front is super sweet!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Janis! You are so incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one too!! thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges

    ReplyDelete