Friday, October 25, 2013

The Best Things in Life, Aren't Things

Friday! Woo-Hoo! Enjoy your weekend, and don't forget to to watch College football tomorrow. Let's Go Gamecocks!

I'd like to invite you to join my Stampin' Up monthly club that will begin in November. All club members receive FREE catalogs, and a simply project kit from me each month. This club will be a 6 month commitment of ordering $25 (before tax and shipping) a month, and YOU get to be hostess one time during those 6 months raking in all the Hostess Benefits!!! This is a great way to get cardstock, ink, stamps, punches, adhesives, ribbon, metal dies, etc. a little at a time. Plus I send you out a very simple card kit each month which may have pre-stamped images, pre-cut papers, embellishments, etc. I hope you'll come join us and have some SU fun in our monthly group!

I created a new Stampin' Up With Janis LIKE page on Facebook a couple of days ago. I'd love you to pop over LIKE & SHARE it with your friends!  CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY FB LIKE PAGE!

In case you haven't heard yet.... Stampin' Up is celebrating their 25th Birthday all year long with a variety of specials and sales through this year. Currently, they have a GREAT special going on that ends Oct. 28. There are 25 Stampin' Up Stamp Sets on sale for 25% off! Woo-Hoo! The sale prices are amazing!

Click here for a PDF list

or

shop at my Stampin' Up store to see the photos of each set.

This card was created after watching a very inspiring video on YouTube. She made it look so easy, so I had to give this a try. Just search for "Easy Stampin' Up Cards" and you are sure to find all kinds of fun techniques, tips, and tricks.


  Stampin' Up Cardstock:

Whisper White
Letter #100730
12x12 #124302

Stampin' Up Inks:

Marina Mist # 126962
Pink Pirouette # 126956
Basic Black # 126980

Stampin' Up Stamp Sets:

Feels Good (sentiment)
Wood # 131916
Clear #  129684

Serene Silhouettes
Wood #  132073
Clear #  127324

  Stampin' Up Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246

Stampin' Up Sponges # 101610
(The SU sponges come 3 in a pack and they are probably a lot larger than you will be expecting. I cut my sponges in half and then cut each half in half again getting 4 sponges out of each one.)

Stampin' Up Dimensionals # 104430
Stampin' Up Glue Dots # 103683

I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment