Thursday, July 25, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Card

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends! Have you booked an online Stampin' Up party with me yet? Oh my gosh. You need to get on my calendar! The Holiday Mini Catalog goes live on Thursday, August 1st. That's one week from today! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas dies, papers, stamps, bundles, kits, punches, embossing powder, chalk writers, and so much more. Having an online Stampin' Up party with me is a GREAT way to earn some of those goodies for FREE and 1/2 price! Email me at CraftyJanis at live dot com.

Today's card is made especially for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade (both retired, but still want to use my stash)
Metal Dies: Chalk Talk (for tag)
Ribbon: Whisper White
Embossing Folders: Woodgrain
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Serene Silhouettes
Inks: Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Marina Mist


Thanks for stopping by! :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love the colors of this card!! I love the stamped background! Serene Silhouettes has been on my list for ever!! I think its finally time that I actually GET it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Love how this came together! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've stamped that image on the tag! Looks fabulous Janis! I always love that woodgrain embossing folder! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete