Monday, April 29, 2013

Tri-Shutter Card: THANKS!

Short video showing the Cameo version of a Tri-shutter card. Please be on the look out for Mary's videos because she is going to be doing a tutorial on how to make this card with the Cameo! 






To see my Bestie, Mary, (Cardz TV) 
show you how to make this tri-shutter card 
with your trimmer, click her video links below:

Spellbinders - Oval for Thanks speech bubble
Cardz TV Stamps - Think Spring stamp set
TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe on FBStampin' Up
 - Buttons, rhinestones
Lettering Delights - "Elephant in the Room" SVG cut set
Close To My Heart - cardstock, inks, Artiste Stamp Collection
Silhouette Online Store - Tri-Shutter card base and papers to fit folds, banner, photo corners
Stampin' Up - Modern Label Punch

I'd love you to FOLLOW me on BlogLovin' !

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
Entered:

(updating soon)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janis. I have this card cut out just need the time to assemble. lol

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I love how you put that Spellbinder on the front.



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card! The papers are so pretty and love the pretty flower:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Just fabulous!!! I so love the card shape, the cuts and those great colors!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and this card fold. You did a beautiful job on this card. The papers are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I have not made one of these yet
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Such a pretty card~Love it!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete