Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beleive... Mojo Monday #277

Happy Saturday! Whew! What a fun week. Last week my husband was in Alaska for business, so it was extremely nice to get him back home this week. I had missed him like crazy!

I'm a little intimidated by sketches, so one of my goals this year is to try to do as many Mojo Monday sketch challenges as I can.  So far, I've been keeping up each week. :)

Here is the current week's Mojo Monday sketch #277:


And here's what I came up with:


Postcard Details:

  • A2 size postcard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" base using Kraft cardstock
  • Flower background paper cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Square mats cut with same Kraft cardstock as base and cut @ 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
  • Zig Zag pattern paper cut @ 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
  • Dotted pattern paper cut @ 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
  • Gemstones from Michael's
  • Prima Flowers and leaves with Recollections antique brass brad in center
  • Owl 3D sitcker from stash
  • All pattern papers from Recollections "The Neapolitan Collections" 12x12 stack
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Tiny Tidings" set stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Entered:
Mojo Monday #277
Creative Creations Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, C10 - Keep it simple (Mon)
Little Red Wagon - text (Wed)
Southern Girls - 2W, 1E - Use Kraft cardstock (Thurs)
Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only – Clean and Simple (Fri)
Hotshot Crafts - M - #14 Clean and simple (Fri)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the two blocks at the top!! :)

    Katie
    CreationsByKT
    KTsCreativeInsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I think you do very well with sketches. I'm sure the more you do the more comfortable you will be with them. I usually don't do sketches because they usually have a lot of extra stuff and I'm a pretty simple crafter. I really should give sketches a try though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job with this challenge. It's a really niiiice card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, thanks for joining us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!
    Thanks for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again!
    Siv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges. Fantastic project. Make sure you stop by often and join us.
    Veronica DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our CAS challenge

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card ♥
    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete