Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MINI MONSTERS CRICUT CREATIONS!



Okay, guys, I want to see all your Cricut Mini Monsters Creations!  I was so excited today to learn that I won that cartridge over on Cravin Scrappin's blog!!!  You have NO IDEA what a BIG DEAL this is to me!  So....  


I want to see all the projects you've created with Mini Monsters!  I need a plan.  I need a goal.  Or else I'm going to be cutting everything on every page out of pure excitement.  LOL


This is just for fun.  A chance for you to brag on your work.  You can post as many items as you like - the more the better!  There is no prize, just a place to share your ideas, projects, and inspiration.


So please go do a search and find all the MINI MONSTERS creations you've made and start adding them below.  I'll leave the button active for one week.  


I can't wait to see all your MINI MONSTER creations!  Yeah!  I'm so excited!  You guys are so talented out there!


Big Hugs,


Janis



6 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a great idea Janis!! Congrats on your big giant win you deserve it my friend!!! That cart is so good huh!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... such a great cartridge to win! I think you'll love it... I do. I can't stop making monsters :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are going to looove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your win Janis! What fun!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning Mini Monsters! You are going to just loooove it!! I'll check and see what I have that I made and post. WhooHoooooo awesome win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girly!

    I had been cutting some of these for you and thinking about you so see positive thinking I sent your way made you win this one I am so happy for you! I love love love this cart it is so much fun! So happy you won! Much love

    ReplyDelete