Monday, August 23, 2010

I LOVE FALL


Is it Fall yet?  I can't wait for the crisp, cool air; leaves changing colors and crunching underfoot; scarecrows, pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, hayrides, Halloween, Thanksgiving, parades, festivals.......  I just love FALL!

Card base Black from Value pack
Pattern paper from DCWV Ultimate Year Stack
Purple image mat paper from Recollections
Buttons and Twine from Joann's
Ribbons from Michael's
Image from DJ Inkers
Image colored with Crayola markers and crayons
This is my submission for Sundays with Crissy #8 - Your Fav time of year
Have a fun Monday!  I hope something special happens that makes you smile. :)


Janis

3 comments:

  1. This is soooooo cute!!! I love Fall, too!! Ready for the leaves to start changing.........:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

    ReplyDelete