Friday, May 28, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY CARD






I want to thank, Carol over at Carol's Cards, for showing this 3-D paper frame on a project she posted this week. It inspired me to look up a tutorial and make one myself! I found the tutorial over at SplitCoast Stampers here.

Card base cream from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
All pattern papers from DCWV Ultimate Year Stack
(I didn't have double sided paper, so I just cut 2 squares and glued them back to back for the frame.)
All solid papers from Value Pack 4"x4" stack
Rhinestones from Joann's
Red background paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Blue background paper cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
USA Hat cut from Cricut Cartridge:  INDEPENDENCE DAY

Enjoy your weekend and be safe!!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it what an awesome concept! XOXO Momo

    www.madebymomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! I love it, I'm going to have to try that technique. :)

    You left a message to email you but it came back to me. So here's my info lol txzgirl33@aol.com

    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Memorial Day Card Janis.
    I am so glad that you looked this up!
    I had this printed for months and forgot to put down where I found it. If I don't write it down right away, I'm lost.so thank you! I will write it down now.
    thanks for the nice comments left on my blog.
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete