Sunday, April 25, 2010

BOXED SERIES CARDS!! :)

Hello all my crafty, bloggy friends!  Have you been wondering what in the world to do with all the cards you've made in a SERIES?

I've been really enjoying my MICKEY & FRIENDS series!  These images are just so sweet!

And today I found a YouTube video explaining how to make a box for your A2 size cards.  Here' the box I made today:





It's really easy to make a gift box for all those cards you've made in a series!  Here are the simple instructions to make a gift box to hold your A2 size cards and envelopes.
  • 8"x12" cardstock scored at 1" on all four sides
  • Then with 12" side along top of ruler (landscape) score at 5 1/2" and 6 1/2"
  • Fold all score lines
  • With paper in landscape mode, cut slits on score lines up to crease of crossing score line on opposite sides
  • Add adhesive
  • Fold up corners and adhere
  • Voila!
  • For band, cut cardstock strip at 12" x 1 1/2" and wrap around closed box
  • Add adhesive and crease on all edges
  • Add cut image to identify type of series cards inside box
  • You'll just slide the band off to open the box



I want to thank MADEBYMOMO for this idea!  Please visit her YouTube instructional video by clicking HERE.

And here are the cards I put in this box:


How fun is this?!  Can't wait to see what you do.  Leave me a link in the comment section!

Toodles!
Janis





No comments:

Post a Comment