Monday, July 20, 2009

Movie Monday

It's Movie Monday over at 365 Cards! Here are their requirements,
"Let the Twilight movie inspire your card. Use a black card base or black background, patterned paper where the dominant color is red, and embellish with either glitter or rhinestones. Anything else goes."

I love Twilight (yes, I'm in my 40's and still I love it!) LOL

Lately, I've been using stamped images on my cards that I've colored. Today I felt inspired to go another route.

This card was so easy to do!

Card: DCWV black textured card
Paper: DCWV The Stack 6 red, white, black vertical stripes and black patterned paper
Sticker: Mrs. Grossman's apple, medium
Glitter: Martha Stewart glitter applied with Zig 2-Way glue pen
Tag: Paper Crafting Collection #41891

Let's see what you come up with! Post a link below so we can all see your card inspired by Twilight.

7 comments:

  1. Janis this card is simply stunning! Love the black & white background. That really makes that red pop! Great card!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paper , I'll have to check it out.I ike the simplicity of the card. I need to get busy and make my Mother In Law a Birthday card , it will be her 80th. Do you now of any good sentiments to use Janis?
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work...love the sparkly apple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love your take on today's challenge. I love Twilight too and I am in my early 50's but don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabbie! I love the composition and the sparkle! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete